Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So it has been a few days since ive been able to update my blog- so sorry.. I've been super busy.. This weekend was really fun though. Friday my cousin was in town so we went out to a party and then saturday was my friend Lakin's birthday and so a group of us went ice skating in Indy and then out to eat. It was awesome. And afterwords we all drove back to terre haute and partied it up a bit. Then on Sunday was the superbowl. Also, I've been reading this book a friend gave me called 'the soloist'. It is good so far but im only on chapter 6 cause i haven't really had much time to sit and read. There is a movie about it coming out in the spring though! Here is the preview...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrrLJT4YS9I

I think it looks pretty good. Can't wait to finish the book and see the movie!

0 comments: