Saturday, March 28, 2009

time for change...

in may i am moving out of my apartment and into a house. im so excited but i need to figure out how i want to paint my room and everything. my room is pretty small so i want to keep it simple, classy and elegant.


also, there is no light in the ceiling or anything so i am trying to figure out some cool way to light up my room and this caught my attention.


i have also considered white walls with black trim.


any input is appreciated :) tell me what you think or where i can find cool ideas

1 comments:

Tea For Me said...

I like all of those ideas... where are you moving? Also, it is better to have lots of soft lighting instead of one big overhead light anyways.... it creates a more comfortable atmosphere perfect for a bedroom :) I also am obsessed with this paint color lately... http://teaformemc.blogspot.com/2009/01/please-disregard.html