Tuesday, April 14, 2009

jam session

so i feel bad cause ive taken a break from blogging to watch tv and play guitar. now that i have cable its ridiculous the tv im catching up on. if you have mtv you have to start watching the show Taking the Stage. its about these students from ohio who are very talented in singing and dancing- stuff like that. anyways in the most recent episode [the only episode ive ever seen] this girl named mia carruther writes a song and sings it at this competition and she wins because she is amazing! ive fallen in love with her voice and song and i managed to teach it to myself on the guitar. its called Breathe You In. So i decided that since i haven't been blogging much lately i'll make up for it with one super special post. ive recorded myself singin part of this song so you have to check it out and you have to check out mia here.



I am undone
A little rough around the edges
Hearing stories of
the hours past and
The hourglass we race
The one I tried to chase

We talk too much
a million words meaning
nothing at all
Telling stories of
nothing real
It's never how we feel
and they say time is how we heal

I can't see you
I can't breathe you in
If I do I'd never leave again.

2 comments:

deertale said...

awww so good sissy!

Gardenlady... said...

I love it deary! xoxoxo